The way things are looking for the four groups when reports last came in...
If two or more teams end the group stage with the same number of points, their ranking is determined by the following criteria in chronological order.
1. Points earned in the matches between the teams concerned;
2. Goal difference in the matches between the teams concerned;
3. Number of goals scored in the matches between the teams concerned;
4. Goal difference in all group matches;
5. Number of goals scored in all group matches;
6. Fair play points system taking into account the number of yellow and red cards;
7. And if all else fails by drawing of lots by the organising committee.